2 red onion
1 medium size red chili
1 tablespoon of tamarind pulp- add about 50ml of water
10 gm of threadfin salted fish (optional)
½ teaspoon of sugar to taste
½ teaspoon of salt to taste
1 spring onion
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon of black thick soy sauce mix with 1 tablespoon of water
½ teaspoon of corn flour or tapioca flour mix with 1 tablespoon of water
- Cut the red onions into 8 pieces and slice red chili into 3 – 4 pieces and remove the seeds.
- Cut the spring onion into 4 cm and cut the salted fish into small cubes. Heat up oil to low heat, fry the salted fish and set aside.
- Fry the eggs “well done” and set aside. Turn to medium heat, add onion, stir-fry until transparent. Add tamarind juice, egg, black soy sauce, sugar & salt.
- Add flour paste, chili and spring onion. Stir well and taste
- Turn off the heat and garnish with salted fish