3 screwpine leaf, knotted
80g black glutinous rice
45ml coconut milk
Pinch of salt
1. Wash black glutinous rice till the water runs clear and let it soak for at least 1 hour.
2. Put screwpine leaf and water in clay pot and bring it to boil.
3. Add in black glutinous rice and bring it to boil again, simmer over low heat for about 30
minute or until the rice is soft. Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking.
4. Adjust the sweetness to your liking with sugar; turn off the heat and remove screwpine leaf.
5. Dissolve salt in coconut milk
6. Serve warm in a small bowl and top with salted coconut milk